How To Get Access To UGC Catalog?

Hello developers I have created this topic I wanted to know on how to get access to UGC, so like most people I have been wondering on how to get access to UGC in a long time, I have really seen some cool creations & I have wanted to try them myself. For example @maplestick has been creating hats for people who are interested into buying his creations and I have been wanting to to them too .

1. What do I want to achieve? What I want to achieve is become a amazing developer & support alot of people anytime they need help.

2. What Issues do I have? Well im not in UGC but some issues I have is with getting confused with the textures for the item.

3. What solutions have I tried so far? I been trying on how to get into UGC with & Youtube but I have haven’t been seeing anything that goes to my question lately.

Thank you everyone who has read this topic, have a great day developers! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

You have got to be known in the community, You have to be a little good with blender/hat making…
And then have some luck when applying!

2 Likes

as of current i belive roblox vetts certian people.
but if i recall correctely it is the aim of roblox to have ucg open to everyone some time in the future.

good luck :wink:

2 Likes

Some YouTubers have it so not all Roblox vets.
Unless you’re talking about the badge.

Well, i have been using blender for my render making, but I haven’t really tired actual hats. Just scaling characters to the correct height.

“vetted”
as in, “backround checked”
as in, you must have some minimun standards.

You’d have to join the group or apply. Its closed now.

4 Likes

Ah I see. (30chars space trying to get that 30. )

When will it reopen? Im just worried that if im not active enough I could lose my chance.

if you are here for the long run, i am certain you will get your chance.

1 Like