How to get an DMCA claim

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    How to get an DMCA claim on assets, games, images, plugins and your game studio on Roblox
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I have some ideas for games and plugins what is unique I think so I would an DMCA claim on it before I publiche it so nobody can stole it
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub? I have read and ask the customer service bots but no result they say that it all is what they can tell me

Try reading the first few responses for this Devforum Post.

So as I have a unique idea like has3mn have with pls donate sall I then on that idea an copyright claim can get and it’s an example so I have not tell my idea (not on the pls donate idea)

You can’t place a “copyright” on a game idea. If that’s really the case, there would be way lesser games on Roblox, and half the games you see on the DevForum would get taken down for “DMCA”. Same goes for “unique” Plugin ideas.

Besides, although Hazemn did start a “unique” game idea, he is not able to take down every single game that copies his game idea, because they simply are not using the exact same assets etc.

If you’re worried about your assets being stolen, I suggest just placing a little signature on them.

you can remove the signature unfortunately :confused:

What? They exactly do, about your etc., the scripts are different. But the map is literally in the toolbox just like any other famous games