How to get crown of os? Gold one

I have advice for you, make a game based of another popular game but dont really copy so every time someone searches a game they also get recommendations for your game

ummm ye but what games are popular now …

simulators, but they usually die after a while but that while should be enough for you to make another game to keep the chain going

They’re still giving out the Crown of O’s.

2 Likes

Making an entire game just for an accessory seems kind of dumb…

true, now that i think about it, making a game just for acessories is kinda dumb

bravo roblox moderation for the action they privated my game for gore now i can’t make updates

1 Like

maybe next time do the survey instead of putting gore in your game and not rating it

umm 135 mau still not crown and game is back and still no crown

you gotta wait a pretty long time to get them, because ive met the requirements for months now and haven’t gotten them yet

1 Like

Honestly, the only actual way to get the crowns is waiting. Roblox support and devawards@roblox.com will pretty much tell you the same thing, wait every 3 months and hope your one of the people getting the crowns at that time.

Edit: I’ve waited since late 2022 to only get the Adurite Crown of O’s, so the amount of time you have to wait after those 3 months might just depend on luck.

you have to email devawards@roblox.com showing proof of achievement.

Ah yes i emailed them 4 times ya know 4 Times and still no response

I have mailed them along time ago and then I was given the crown of os during the last wave

Wanna see the game i working on ? Here is link

I earned the crown recently after waiting 2 years. I’ve sent a lot of e-mails, didn’t receive any answer. Just be patient, I guess.