How to get crown of os? Gold one

How to get it ??? Really want one

8 Likes

Google

7 Likes

I mean i need help getting it i need help

5 Likes

You need 100 unique players to join one of your games in a month. Can’t really help you get it.

13 Likes

No one play my games. :frowning: you know

3 Likes

Do advertisements then. There is an very low chance that someone will find your experience from just searching (unless it is a very common named experience). As long as your game icon and thumbnail, name and the idea of the game is good (with a lack of bugs and as such) then you should be set to go.

13 Likes

If you do my strategy of asking for feedback on your game from the dev forum you will get visits or at least that’s how i got the vast majority of my visits and well…robux.

You get feedback for your game while getting visits which in my opinion is a win win. Make sure to reply to every piece of feedback someone sends as it puts your posts back up the top which will make more people click. If you want an example of when I’ve used a variant of this strategy look below:

This was not asking for feedback nor its own topic but it certainly got me a fair few visits and be aware I did also have multiple asking for feedback posts however this vote alone (according to if all players who clicked did play my game) would account to more than half the visits the game got. Now this doesn’t mean spam your game link and breach the forum roles but when you have the opportunity, get feedback, get visits and if done right it may become a snowball effect. The game(s) i have got visits from the devforum were bad and if you can make a good one to get people talking then your posts will become more and more popular.

7 Likes

I mean I got 1m+ visits and 100+ playing but I don’t have it.

5 Likes

You just admitted doing something that’s literaly not allowed on the forum…

3 Likes

I think the crown series has been retired. Idk maybe I’m wrong tho

It is perfectly well allowed as my main goal and intention was for feedback.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that? I don’t think so.

1 Like

it is possible to still get it?, they look pretty cool ngl, i only have the golden one

Well frankly your wrong in not thinking so :man_shrugging:. My main reason for the posts was feedback and i engaged with that feedback with the visits just being a side effect.

3 Likes

If it’s a side effect I guess it’s fine. Thanks!

Nor did I see some bacon using cro
Some of the crowns even have black ones

Hitting 100MAU on a game you developed.
For first one, which is golden.

1 Like

I got 18000 MAU, is there a crown for that and how do I get it

2 Likes

There’s a crown for 10k MAU, and it should be automatically awarded in waves, but I’ve heard from some people that they haven’t gotten it for months so you just gotta be patient.

1 Like

You need at least 100 unique MAU. MAU means the monthly active users. It means how many players have been in your game for each month. You need at least 100 to obtain the Crown of O’s Gold.