How to get old icons back

Hi everyone,
Recently Roblox has pushed out some new icons. There was also an option to have them or not. I no longer have that option in the beta features menu.

I have done a lot of research and tried at least 5 different methods but none work.
My brain no longer understands any of the icons and I’m starting to get very confused on what is what in my game.

Can someone please help me get the old icons back?

Thanks,
RGF

4 Likes

There is a setting in FILE > Studio Settings with a custom icons directory. I’m not sure where you could find an old icon pack, you might just have to wait until someone else does it.

Also, if the icons don’t work, make sure it’s a folder with another folder called “RobloxCustom” in it.

Edit: @doctorpepper126, found an icon pack for this! Classic Instance Icons Pack for Design Refresh

3 Likes

No way to revert the update however you can by theory edit the image files on your PC for the studio (I know there was a program that someone made a bit back which would change studio back as it was before the update).

I don’t know if it’s possible to bring them back, but I found this topic which might help.

This will probably be the closest I can get to the old icons, thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.