How to get player from character (Player.Character but reversed)

This is my first post, and so it will probably be a stupid question and easy to answer.

1. I have a script inside the StarterPlayer.StarterCharacterScripts. For reasons likely unnecessary to mention, I need to keep the script in the character instead of the player. I need to get the character’s player, but don’t know how to do it.

2. Like mentioned in the title, I’m pretty much looking for something that works like Player.Character, but reversed, more like Character.Player.

3. I’ve looked through the devforum and have found similar things to what I’m looking for, but I can’t apply them to my needs.

Any ideas? This is my first post, I apologize if it’s written poorly or is a stupid question.
I’ve been having difficulties for around 2 days, before I remembered that this place existed.

Also, I don’t know whether this is the wrong category, please tell me if it is.

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/function/Players/GetPlayerFromCharacter

local Players = game:GetService("Players")
local Character = script.Parent
local Player = Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(Character)

Local script inside StarterCharacterScripts.

1 Like

hey why are you replying to other posts and not mine???

This person does a ridiculous amount of replying from what I’ve seen. They’re probably thinking of a reply right now. I’m pretty sure they reply to like- 3 posts at a time.