How to get relevant games to show on my game's page?

I have published a fashion show game, where players can also sell their clothes. My issue is that on my game’s page, I am shown irrelevant games that have nothing to do with what my game is about. That isn’t the issue so much as when other people are playing fashion games, my game won’t be shown to them either, since the Roblox algorithm has my game incorrectly categorized.

The game was published in April (page says Dec 22, but it wasn’t publicly released). I have made sure the game’s description contains only relevant keywords and information. I’ve used alt text in my thumbnail images. My icon is related to the game’s concept.

What else can I do to get the game shown in the correct category? Here’s the link to my game.

The 1st image is my game and the games that are shown on it. Totally irrelevant.

The 2nd image is of another game with literally a 46% like, but it’s search placement is way above mine and it shows relevant games on it’s page. (Not meaning any hate for this game, I never played it, just using it as an example :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re not alone, sadly. The algorithm seems to show you either not the thing you asked for, or the thing that makes them the most money.

2 Likes