How to get rid of white lines on image GUI's

How do i get rid of those white lines whitout having to upload a white image and changing it’s color inside roblox?

I already found an answer in this topic: UI White Lines Bug

But i would like to find an easier alternative that doesn’t involve external sources to solve this problem (if possible)

use color selector and delete the white or change proper color
use different layers
use alpha lock (in krita)

1 Like

Those lines doesn’t show up on photoshop, only when i upload the image to roblox

I’ve done this before with other images but i think of it as bad practice and want to stop doing it (also this would involve turning every layer white and changing their colors in robox)

This is the current method i am doing right now with the external source from the other post that i linked here: UI White Lines Bug. But as mentioned on the post, if possible i would like to solve this problem without having to rely on external sites and etc

Pixlfix, Pixelfix: Remove the black edges on scaled images

1 Like

do you export those images as PNG?

Yes, all the time (30ss characters)

If you are making those icons on your own, you can check this section How to Prevent This Issue - As an Artist: Make it Bleed! on this site:

It also includes the explanation of what you see.

This is what you need to pay attention when making assets for game engines that could involve compression, not limited to roblox.

1 Like

Amazing, this sure will help me alot. Thank you!