[SOLVED FOR PLUGIN] How to get studio Icons?

I need for a project some studio icons, especially instances ones:

Screenshot 2024-10-13 alle 10.11.06

I’ve already seen other posts from people sharing the icons found in the local files of Roblox Studio, but these aren’t there. Any ideas?

3 Likes

Click on Roblox Studio (program file) and click Open File Location. The files should be in there somewhere I’m sure, if not you may need to redesign some your own.

1 Like

This is what I meant: I had seen other posts from people who had shared all the icons that were in the local file, but the ones I need aren’t there. I was hoping someone knew of topics where someone had recreated/found them.

1 Like

Ah well, the icon shapes aren’t particularly complex so you could use the screenshot as reference and remake them.

I’m a UI designer myself so if you need any help just let me know! :+1:

1 Like

Fluency Icon Library has some similar to it, not sure which case you’d need them for, but if you search up what you need it will most likely come up with what you need.

1 Like

Nice plugin, but I wanted the official pack, I don’t need alternatives one.

1 Like

There is no official pack, but I found these two:

Otherwise, there is none. Like @cornbeefthief1123 said they are pretty easy to recreate since they aren’t too complex.

I fixed with StudioService:GetClassIcon("INSTANCENAME").Image, cause I’m working on a plugin.

1 Like