How to get the avatar texture in studio?

When exporting a roblox character to blender you get an avatar texture which looks like this

Is there a way to get this texture ingame? I have modified limbs which i still want to have the shirt/pants texture applied onto.

update: charactermesh shows the texture but i dont think theres any way to access it and use it for my meshparts

yes you can get this texture, inside of a player’s shirt there is a “ShirtTemplate” property, which will give you the shirt template texture.

avatar texture and shirt template are completely different!
notice how the colour on the edge here is ‘blended’

thats because internally roblox uses a different texture from the shirt template/pants template. i need this texture!

Its just simple put this id in texture of special mesh or mesh parts

Technically the shirt texture is apart of the avatar texture, it’s only blended because of roblox jank and how their filtering works. There is no way to get a player’s avatar texture unless you convert your roblox character into an obj, and then you’d need to upload their avatar texture to roblox yourself. The avatar texture isn’t uploaded in a usable state to roblox, so you’d have to upload it yourself either way. You could try to use a bot for this but that’d probably be a bad idea due to decal approval times and the chance it’ll get denied.

This is only possible with meshes, but if you actually wanted to wear it you would have to manually move and resize each part to their corresponding spot in the template. I think that there’s a way to do this in bulk but I’m not so sure how.