How to get the New Roblox Menu

What are you trying to imply by quoting my message?

i got this on accident but only one time as the next time i play it’s no longer there

1 Like

no it’s a built in feature

(CC. @JustLeska )

1 Like

I had the menu for exactly one day, and now it’s gone.

What the hell?

5 Likes

I hope this helps:

This is a spoiler

4 Likes

You have to reapply the settings in ClientSettings.xml every time roblox updates

5 Likes

Hi there, firslty, I would like to thank you for this tip.
However, I’ve met a problem since 2 days. In fact, the JSON Script was totally working, and still does, but i’ve the former version of the new menu, the one of two years ago (as the following picture shows you).
Does someone know how to get the last new menu back again? I’ve tried to redo the operation, and I’ve reapplied the script after Roblox’s update.

5 Likes

I’m also experiencing the same thing, not sure though. I think Roblox must’ve removed it or changed the FFlag

3 Likes

it is happening to me too, but it lasted for about 4 weeks before this

3 Likes

Maybe because you’ve only turned the DisableNewIGMinDUA flag off and not having the EnableInGameMenuV3 flag turned on.

2 Likes

I believe this is the VR menu. It was always there when playing VR supported experiences and other than that, it’s harder to manage that menu if you’re on PC. But there is a new menu for PC as well, pretty much a remaster of the old one and that’s what everyone will get eventually. My alt got it, but my main didn’t.

4 Likes

They added the new menu back and it looks much better

2 Likes

imo this menu is better than the one we still have currently. People complain that this looks too modern or whatever but the old one from 2015 to me looks old and worse in my opinion. This menu at least doesn’t cover your entire screen and you can at least see the sides of you.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’d like to refresh this subject a bit…

Here is the version of the UI Roblox is testing in my Studio. I never had this one, and it’s not applied to my Roblox Player for the moment.

I hope it could help someone!

2 Likes

Agreed, and it was inconsistent with Roblox’s new style, like how the chat used to be.

3 Likes
1 Like

Is my Roblox broken or did I do something wrong?!

1 Like

I guess this is the end of a somewhat old resembling era
from all the guis i have experienced 2017 had the best one imo

2 Likes

how did you even do this???

A modified version of this menu has fully replaced the old 2021/2015 one like more than half a year ago. sorry for bumping this topic hehe :slight_smile: also, why are you even reading this?