How to get the New Roblox Menu

Credits: Auspek’s post and also teamkrash’s post

1. Press the Windows button and search up %appdata%, and if it brings you to Roaming, where it says Users > NAME > AppData > Roaming click AppData, then choose Local, then Roblox, and then click Versions.

2. When you get to Versions, look for the most recently modified version of the Folder it should look something like this:

1. Then from there, click on the Folder and create a new Folder and name it “ClientSettings” it should look something like this:

1. In that ClientSettings folder, Right Click > New > Text Document and in that text document paste in this code:
{
"FStringNewInGameMenuForcedUserIds": "put your user id here lol",
"FFlagEnableV3MenuABTest": true,
"FFlagEnableV3MenuABTest2": true,
"FFlagEnableInGameMenuV3": true
}
  1. Afterwards, press File and choose the option Save File As. Below “File Name” you should see the option to Save as Type, switch the selected “Text documents” option with All Files and change the file’s name as “ClientAppSettings.json.”

2. Afterwards, save the file and delete the previous text document if still there.

3. You should get the new menu:

Enjoy! Let me know if I made any errors

50 Likes

Yo that new menu looks so good, I’ll wait but I didnt know about this, thank you!

15 Likes

I prefer my own menu instead.

9 Likes

No offense, but eveything from the color to the overall design is just eugh. Atleast use a less neon pink.

Isn’t it funny how people only say no offense to things that are probably offensive?

17 Likes

Yea it was beta. Made it less bright and transparent.

9 Likes

That’s a big improvement! Love it!

9 Likes

Roblox new Menu Tab UI?

16 Likes

How did you get that? Was it from any part of the code?

6 Likes

Yep. Kinda ironic how this new new menu was released right after this topic was made lol

Dont need to change the FFlags either in my case

6 Likes

how do i get the other new menu?

6 Likes

@BandaidKidd @BackspaceRGB How did you guys got this new menu ?

5 Likes

I was able to access this menu in Studio.

6 Likes

Dunno. I just have it. I joined a game like normal (without Roblox even updating) and it was just there. I did not change any FFlags or settings either. Its probably just a random % rollout like Roblox likes to do (for whatever reason)

4 Likes

I got the menu aswell. Randomly joined a game this morning and it was there. Don’t think there is a setting to enable it, pretty sure Roblox rolls it out at random.

2 Likes

Is there any ability to do this on MacOS? I’ve attempted creating ClientSettings within the app package itself (including the ClientAppSettings.json) and it didn’t seem to work.

2 Likes

Not sure, I don’t have access to a Mac device currently but I’ll try to get to this in a few days if I can.

2 Likes

Your “own”, it’s literally a recolor of the old Roblox menu, just because you recolored it doesn’t mean you made it.

Now to the new menu:
In my opinion it’s way better than the old one simply because it’s more inline with create.roblox’s design rather than being it’s own style.

1 Like

Hours of icon recreation in photoshop down the drain :sob:

3 Likes

What do you mean by icon recreation? it’s literally the same icons even though you may have replicated them in Photoshop, therefore my point stands.

1 Like