How to get your obstacle into Lava Ascension!

Greetings Lava Ascension Fans!

This guide is on how to get your obstacles into the game. Please read through it completely, as to avoid confusion. I have added a ‘Contributor’ title to the game that is earnable when your map submission is approved.

Rules:

• No profanity or other inappropriate content.
  • Nothing that violates the Roblox Community Rules, Terms of Use, or General Health Notice.
  • All obstacles must be submitted as full sets (levels 1, 2, and 3).
  • Obstacles must be free of unnecessary scripts (i.e. “vaccines”, “anti-lag”, etc.)
  • Obstacles must connect the correct platforms.
  • Obstacles can not be or contain free-models of any kind.

Guidelines:

• Please adhere to the game’s style. That means mainly grey diamond plate for platforms and red neon for kill parts, with supports connecting everything to the walls.
  • Make sure to playtest before you submit it, to ensure that it is possible to complete.
  • If you want to add a kill part, just add a blank script named “KILLSCRIPT” into the part, and I will substitute it out (we use a custom system to log fails).
  • Make it creative and new. Copies of current obstacles WILL NOT be accepted.
  • Each obstacle level should be in its own folder.
  • Level 1 obstacles should be simple platforms, generally no kill parts.
  • Level 2 obstacles should be simple platforms, generally with kill parts.
  • Level 3 obstacles should be advanced and difficult platforms, with or without kill parts.

Resources:

• Template place file: TemplatePlace (1).rbxl (66.6 KB)
  • See Practice Zone in the game for the basic style of the game.
  • Studio Build Suite by Fractality is a recommended plugin for building.

Whenever you are ready to submit, PM me a link for a model that IS FREE TO TAKE either here or on the main site*, or invite me to team create on the place you built your obstacles in. I will notify you of the results.

*Note, in order to prevent spam, you have to follow me in order to PM me.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.