How to go over the part size limit?

I’ve wanted to make a huge piece of land right like very very big the size of a huge world in one part, but I’ve noticed something. There is a limit to the size of how big a part can be. I’m currently stuck right now trying to find out what to do because I’m not a builder myself sooooo, any builders out there… HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM??

5 Likes

I recommend downloading (4) Building Tools by F3X (Plugin) - Roblox It’s a lot simpler, and can go over size limit un like normal Roblox studio tools.

3 Likes

I’ve tried that and didn’t work for me.

1 Like

Hi, if I am correct, the max size is 2048, 2048, 2048, and I think there is no way to go over that limit.
What you can do is, you can have the part to the max size, and duplicate it. Then, move the part next to the other part to make a bigger part.

Hope this helped! :grinning:

5 Likes

Is there any possible way to like combine the parts though without using a model?

1 Like

Can you be more specific? Thanks!

2 Likes

i think you can export them as one .obj file and then import them back to studio. i am not sure tho

1 Like

The mesh parts have the same limit as the regular parts in Roblox Studio. :grinning:

4 Likes

ok. that is good to note for later on thx

3 Likes

You Could Union Them, And Turn On Use Part Color.

3 Likes

Unions, you can press union to combine the parts together.

4 Likes

Can’t scale beyond 2048^3? You can only visually create a part several time its size, but collision won’t register. Use a BlockMesh and tinker around with the BlockMesh.Scale.

Alternatives if you want to keep their collision, just duplicate and place.

Not sure about union. That’s just odd.

4 Likes

You can union them. I tried it 2 months ago. Don’t know if it still works.

make a union model. That is what you are trying to say

1 Like

You can simply group the part, then change the group scale to a higher number.

You are quite late to this lol… That being said ya this is an option too

1 Like