How to go to the past version of my game on Roblox Studio

Hello there, I need help with an ‘‘issue’’ that I have on a game on Roblox Studio. A few weeks ago I was improving my game with an other friend that helps me with the development, and he made some changes on the game that I really don’t like. Anyways, when we finished our work, although I don’t liked too much the results, we saved the changes and we left the Studio. I wasn’t very happy 'cause I liked the past version of the game on Roblox Studio, so, I want to go to the past version of the game ON ROBLOX STUDIO, and not In the real game, on Roblox, where other people can play and all this things…
I searched for help on Google, nothing…, on Roblox Support, nothing…
So, yes, If you know the answer of how to fix this issue, let me know, because I’m a little bit worried. Thanks.

8 Likes

From the Roblox website, if you go to Create > Games (then find your game) > Configure Start Place (on the dropdown menu with the cog sign) > Version History, you can revert your game back to a previously saved version. A new version is created whenever you save your game, so you should be able to find a version which was created before your issues arose.

17 Likes

Exactly, and make sure to rejoin studio, otherwise it won’t revert

3 Likes

Wow!!! I was thinking all my life that if you go to the Version History what you make is change the version of the game, and not the place of the Roblox Studio, thanks a lot!!!

7 Likes