How to group payout

how do i payout someone in my group???
i have tried looking for tutorials, no success, documentation no success, devforum no success, can someone explain this

and yes im the owner of the group

1 Like

Since your funds aren’t verified, you cannot payout someone in the meantime, you have to wait 2-3 days (most of the time) but it can take up to 1-2 weeks. If it’s longer than 2 weeks, contact Roblox support!

3 Likes

what do you mean by verified??? if they arent verified then shouldnt the funds be in pending? and not group funds

1 Like

It could be a result of the current web browser extension you’re using. I’m assuming this because it also shows your cash value next to your group funds amount.

2 Likes

Well, did you try transfer any robux to yourself, or another person account? Or also, if this is a new group or a group that has never transferred robux to people?

1 Like

It is not any extension, and no I did never transfer any robux on this group before, this is a pretty old group (1+ year) and its the first time I get robux on this group

1 Like

After some research, I found out that Roblox verify’s the security/legitimacy of the group before you can actually transfer the robux, so you might have to wait

Roblox’s post

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.