How to grow your group

Hello, Marconian_industries here. I was thinking about how to grow your group because I type up on youtube how to grow your group. I follow all the steps and not much happens. There is litterally one person joining every month or less.The lowest is two weeks. So the question is how do you grow your group?
If you want to check how the group doing link is below.

1 Like

Firstly is your group a clothing group or game group?

If it’s a clothing group you could try promoting it organically through tiktok as it’s free and people who look on roblox tiktok are probably the kind of people who would fit into your target audience

If it’s a game group then give the players a reason to join and stay in the group (gain something within the game)

One is a group for clothing one is for games

If you solely want your group to gain members, you must give people a reason to join it. For example in my game players will be rewarded if they join the group.

Ok thank you for the help everyone

1 Like

???

Agreed.

For games, you should create a community on Discord. I’m currently working with a team of developers, and Discord has already gotten us over 200 members. You can also advertise with other servers.

Then, you can have them join the group if you want them to.

I mean without using paid ads and just posting regular tiktoks

Thanks because ive been advertising on big groups and its really helped

I made this a post a month ago and i did what youall said now ive got 121 members

Great points, was this a chatgpt response?