How to improve this place?

Try adding a layer of white transparent glass (about 0.7 transparency) around the neon

@Adigls, @Phenomizon, @Fennecpaw Thanks for the advices, I appreciate.

3 Likes

You should try to work by reference pictures, search some images that are relevant to your category.
Try to change the lighting so it can fit your place, also you should try adding more details to the room itself (floor, vents, and more)
Good luck!

After have read your comments, I worked on the place, I changed things, Your ideas have helped a lot.
For now I am pretty satisfied,
So thanks again to everyone, And there are some pictures of what it look like now and you can still visit the place. (I will probably keep going to update the place)

5 Likes

I agree with the bit on the newtons cradle but I also think your monitors are off, the frame is so thin and the colour doesn’t seem as realistic as it could be. The cables are also rather rigid, if you don’t want to build it there are things in studio that make it look like an actual cable. (Someone else will have to help you with that though as I actually have little to no idea on how they work, I just know they exist. I think they are wire constraints or something)