How to increase awareness for my game without spending robux?

Basically, I have a PVP / RPG game here called Ashen. I have no idea of how to increase awareness for this game. I hope you guys can help me with providing feedback to this game and perhaps teach me how to let more people know about this game without spending robux on ROBLOX ads, or simply not spending money.

Game’s Link is here:

5 Likes

Make videos across social platforms, showcasing exciting gameplay moments, behind-the-scenes development insights, and update announcements to capture the attention of potential players.

3 Likes

Which social platform would you recommend? (Besides tk, it’s banned in my region)

2 Likes

I highly recommend trying out YouTube. Roblox devlog videos are really popular, and they’re a great way to get people interested in your game.

I really admire those type of videos and I would love to see yours too!

You can also try out other chatting platforms like discord, guilded, etc.

1 Like

Right, thanks man. I will try it out in a few days. You can always test the game and give me some feedback, I will appreciate that.

3 Likes

try to get content creators to make a video about your game

2 Likes

Oh, that’s actually a good idea. However, I’ve heard that it’s extremely hard to find them to help, and they also ask for payment, right? I’d like to know which one (s) do you recommend?

1 Like

I can’t lie this game is great. just some lag problems in some areas.

1 Like

Here is a list of ways:

• Posting on Social Media Platforms Such as Facebook, X, and Discord
  • Posting on Video Media Platforms Such as YouTube or Twitch
  • Attempting to Get Creators to Post for You
  • Paying Large Creators IRL to Cover Your Experience (you didn’t say without spending IRL currency)
  • Word of Mouth (Usually comes naturally from Social Media)
2 Likes

By the way videos do fail to attract views compared to short-form content. Youtube shorts/tiktok works the best to attract views, on youtube shorts post 2-3 shorts a day on the game so that it gains tons of views. Youtube gives your shorts more views if you upload more of them. I’m not sure about tiktok though, but instagram reels are definitely the best. I once got 20k views on an instagram reel, that’s higher than any yt short I ever had. My highest yt short was 11k views.

2 Likes

Also great game, you must’ve worked hard well done. But the feedback thing is a bit weird, the words move off the screen. Maybe tell your scripter about that.

2 Likes

Also it would be nice for him to scale the text on the feedback page because it is a bit hard to read some of the stuff I typed, and maybe stop the text from dissapearing as soon as you click on the textbox again. Maybe add some buttons to clear text and what not, because I did accidently click off the feedback page and I had to rewrite all over again so I left xd.

1 Like

May I know which areas they are?

I appreciate all the information and feedback you sent here. The feedback UI will be improved soon.

Would you suggest showcase videos or dev-log videos or actual gameplay videos?

All of them. Dev log videos could help to keep loyal players loyal by showing them what you’re currently working on. Showcase videos can turn viewers into potential players (like the idea), while gameplay videos can show the potential players around your game and turn the potential players into players (people who want to play the game)

2 Likes

Thank you for the idea. I might actually go for making gameplay videos.

The place is close to the village. The NPC there had an instrument or something.

1 Like

Ah yes, training ground. I will check it later.

Insta reels are always growing, make a silly video on there and if it hits the larger audience people will be asking on the comments for the game

1 Like