How To Increase FPS?

Is it just happening in Roblox Studio?

1 Like

You need to know how to manage the tris in ur game or models/buildings

1 Like

no roblox my fps is 17 lol thx for ur reply

my fps was 50 but when i ask my sister to test my game (her laptop is better) her fps is 17 then when i leave and join my fps drop to 17 too

Screenshot (1200)

i already use decimate in blender to decrease the triangles

Whats ur sisters laptop if you mind telling me and yours

my lapto spec is 12gb ram Intel(R) core ™ i3- 7020U CPU @ 2.30Ghz Radeon 520 series

my sis is 12 gb ram intel(R)core ™ i5 - 10210U CPU @ 1.60hz

and everytime i play the map my network receive became low (red) but green on other games

Even though it won’t make a difference if your getting 10-17 fps, try getting Fps Unlocker if you haven’t.

Already did but still no difrences

Your computer specs are most likely too weak, using fps unlocker I get 180 - 210 fps on max graphics

Specs:
CPU: i7 10750h
GPU: 1660ti
Ram: 16gb ram @ 2666

@Rooboct FPS unlocker removes the built in roblox cap for framerate, not allowing it to go over 60. If they can’t even reach the 60 mark FPS unlocker won’t make a difference.

Your sister seems to have a better core and I think that the new Future lighting on Roblox doesn’t entire utilize the GPU and more the CPU than other engines, so that could explain it.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the fps unlocker removes vSYNC or something, also I would highly recommend looking into using alt enter, sadly it is currently disabled, you need to change a flag, but it’s worth it.

2 Likes

Screenshot_7

I also had no issues with the game on max graphic quality, but then again my computer is a little better than average.

Specs:

• i7-10700k
  • 1660ti
  • 16 gb 3200
1 Like

damn ur pc is very good lol. mine is very weak

Like I said in my earlier comment, “…it won’t make a difference…,” but it’s still recommended if you do get over 60 Fps, and want better smoothness.
If I was in his case, I’d probably try the following ways:

• Opening Task Manager, and ending any suspicious background Applications (You won’t see these running as they are hidden, but can be seen in the Task Manager)

• Check your graphics card/CPU something may be wrong with it.

*It may also be the game itself, games like Jailbreak, have lots of parts, and need a decent graphics card to run it at 5, I’d recommend trying to change the map, a bit, because that may just be it. (Although this one barely makes sense if your sister’s computer is better than yours…)

2 Likes

Hey, Zuperpro12
My guess is that it’s something to do with the collisions. If you haven’t already changed the CollisionFidelity to box then I’d suggest doing this. Doing so may help the performance of your game by reducing the number of collisions calculated.

2 Likes

but jailbreak uses future lighting now but the fps increase from before

thx but doesnt change anything