How to increase my games playerbase? [ Any tips/advice ]

How do I expand my game?

The Ward [CHAPTER 1] - Roblox

Recently I’ve released a new games putting about a few robux into ads, but I really want to get my game out there as I’ve worked pretty hard on it and it looks pretty good. With good game designs, ads, and thumbnails.

This game truly has the pontential to grow big, but Im still keen on how to sponser/advertise/grow my game.

I honestly am looking for some feedback on how as a small-developer should I grow my game?

2 Likes

Ik this what everyone will say but post short videos on social media platforms.

4 Likes

Try getting an influencer or influencers (a YouTuber would be best) whether that’s a very small YouTuber or bigger YouTuber. You could offer percentages of game revenue to a bunch of smaller YouTubers to some videos out there which could then be picked up by others. Overall the influencer route it luck and would require a game which could actually retain an audience for an influencer…

2 Likes

Been doing this and it honestly has a 50/50 chance

1 Like

Ive decided to go to a tiktoker

1 Like

From my initial gameplay: there was too much blur and this makes it uncomfortable for the player. More importantly, there was ambiguity on where to go, I got lost and didn’t know what the objective was - I was running around trying to find something other than grass.

2 Likes

I’ll add more clear objective and paths.

1 Like

Build a community that continues to play your game every day and it will grow automatically.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying but I’m limited to funds and etc, do you have any other advice and I’ve been trying to post on TT to get my game name out there.

1 Like

You get this community by building a game that can be played for weeks not by doing advertisements.

1 Like

make dance tiktoks where they do the twerk when running from the ward

1 Like

My game is a horror-based community, so its pretty difficult start but thank you

1 Like

Honestly might have to do this lowkey :sob:

2 Likes

game’s too blurry, the flashlight doesn’t even work, you just walk around not knowing what to do, game will fail even with big advertisement

1 Like