How to know when an Admin or a Video Star joins a Roblox game?

As I said getting admin and video star eggs is really hard. If we were informed when an admin or a star creator joins a game, it would be easier.

1 Like

Yeah the only solution for that is creating a bot and use webhooks to transfer it to your game.

Ah I see. When the egg hunt starts, be familiar what those admins / video stars look like, so you can go to the servers and scroll until you find one. Or you can message the admins or video stars, they might barely read their messages but it’s worth it :^

I know you’ve already gotten the correct responses, but you should check if a player is in one of the groups when they join. They have a group for QA testers, a group for staff/interns, and a group for star creators.

I think I can’t do that without they joining my game. For example:

local groupId = --Any group id
game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(plr)
 if plr:IsInGroup(groupId) then
-- Goes that way.
end
end)

I could use that but I don’t think any admin or video star will join my game. By the way, it was hard to set all admin ids in my table but I managed to finish and it works good.

2 Likes

You can always replace GroupID with a placeholder and test it out. I have a system that checks if an admin, star creator, or QA tester joins my game and to test it I just changed the GroupId to a group I’m in and it worked.