So when I tried this, the table was successfully translated into a string that was able to be displayed by the text label. The problem however was that once it was in this form, there was no way to translate this back into the original table. Like for example, if I we’re to copy this and make a script to translate it back into the table with JSONdecode(), it would not work. I tried in fact and got this error: https://gyazo.com/ad9fe28a8a58bebc533b3b28a9cf1b77
I figured it out. What I was trying to do was make a map saving system that was activated with a code. For example, you build something and then you can use this string to load different kinds of maps.
In this process, you would need to display it and the json encode and decode worked. The only reason I got that error was because I did not have the encoded value in quotes when I decoded it.