How to link admin to discord sever

Where can u get this bot if I am able to? Thanks so much for the help.

@ant244612
Hello, please DM me. I would be able to help you.

nick;#1234

Please note that Discord is not a logging service and your webhook, server, and/or account can be punished.

1 Like

This defeats the purpose of Webhooks, almost everyone uses discord webhooks for logging and I use it for my games also and had no punishement. I cant find a reason to use webhooks for that isn’t logging.

Webhooks should be used more for notifying and posting quick messages from an external application. That’s how Discord intends you to use it.

Discord is not a logging service and will delete your web hook and strike your account if you surpass a certain threshold and are found using the api as a logging service.

Logging mild things does go against discord TOS but will ultimately go unnoticed. It is not advisable.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean that everyone uses them that it’s allowed. And to add on, Roblox themselves don’t allow Discord webhooks.

That’s outdated. Roblox does now allow Discord Webhooks, otherwise they would still be blacklisted from HttpService.

The post I linked is literally from January 2020, lol.

The post itself is outdated as well. It has been allowed since late 2018 if I’m correct.

It literally says January 3rd, but ok.

As I said, the post itself is outdated. Just like yours, your post was made a few minutes ago, but that doesn’t matter since the information itself is wrong and outdated. Yes, there was a point where everything discord was banned. But that’s not the case anymore, Roblox now has social links for discord, roblox doesn’t blacklist requests to discord.com or discordapp.com and Roblox now accepts discord integrations. Please read my post before repeating the exact same thing you’ve said.

I wasn’t talking about Discord blacklisting Roblox IPs? I am aware that they did in the past, and that it changed. I am literally talking about Roblox disallowing Discord webhooks themselves, lol. I don’t see how a response that’s form January is outdated, but ok. And that doesn’t mean that they have social links for Discord that they allow the usage of Discord webhooks? Those are two different things. It’s like comparing oranges to apple.

I have never mentioned discord blacklisting Roblox servers? Please re-read my post.

Last I heard, Discord Webhooks were against roblox ToS? due to the fact discord is 13+???

I mean if its allowed it depends on the admin system.

I may be able to send you a few videos in direct messages on how to set up on the discord side of things, other then that you will have to postasync json to the webhook link.

I wouldn’t recommend using a module service to run your Discord Webhooks as exploiters can easily over-ride this alike to the trello service.

Discord API is allowed as long as the end user cannot see any references to Discord itself, exactly because of what you’ve said. Discord is 13+. If it’s running in the backend, silently logging admin commands, it’s fine.

If Roblox really allowed Discord integrations, then I don’t get how that happened:

Once again, the resposne is literally from January 2020. I don’t see how it’s outdated. I still do think this screenshot it’s true. If you don’t, that’s fine, but that ain’t my concern. :man_shrugging: Moreover, it doesn’t mean that Discord domains aren’t blacklisted by the HTTPService that you’re allowed to use them. It would be a complete pain for Roblox engineers to find EVERY single websites/APIs that are against their Terms and blacklist them. That’s the job of the game creator to make sure their script is legitimate to the ToS.

Hmm… Discord or roblox blacklisted discordsapi link last I recall, you’d have to use a third-party link to postasync your messages.

and like I said it depends on the admin he’s using, some you can use a listener for a command to be ran off it, otherwise you can listen for the prefix being said at the start of the chat, and go off that, or listen for specific key command words and from there post a PostAsync using a discord webhook (this can always be used by a third-party link which then redirects it to DiscordAPI) which will post your message.

Current posts can have outdated information.

If you looked closely at the e-mail screenshot, it says January 3.

No year, therefore there’s no way to confirm it. On a side note, it isn’t a pain for roblox engineers to block a single link in their backend, it’s like adding a word into the filter.