How to make a Cafe grow?

Hello there! I am going to suggest you what I think that is good.

1. You could hire a Community Manager that helps you advertizing, helping on plans, doing your owner job, etc. I’m a CM, and I suggest you to hire me.

2. You could advertize through games like Group Recruiting Plaza, making alliances, making a social media in Instragram and Twitter just to post random things and get other Roblox users about your group through social medias even if you aren’t famous.

3. Grow slowly plan, you could just host interviews everyday and go up growing and growing while getting members for each interview. You can tell the interviewees if their friends are interested in joining, etc.

4. Be active within the group. You need to get a CM or just be active and active hosting fun events, doing a lot of interviews and showing that your cafe has activity.

5. You need a quality cafe and etc ofc.

2 Likes

I did advertise in GRP and got around 10 staff members. The problem is that they are not active, well, they can’t really be active if there are no Customers.
Hosting events is a good idea though!

2 Likes

Very great explanation @Col4ter4l! Even if you have a hundred robux you can grow with that.
What I’d recommend doing is making stuff on your own and selling them or doing a job for someone and with the robux earned you can advertise, have better versions of your cafe, etc.
Here’s some tips:

1. Having a rank in discord which can be earned by public. For example, a legend rank for the active members of the group. As many users are willing to play the game actively for just a rank.
  2. Having a donation board could work too as many people who would like to support the cafe could help by donating.
  3. GRP is a great source of members as mentioned by @Col4ter4l.
2 Likes

Yes, as @2Bvild has said a rank in the discord like if you invite 10 people to the discord you get a promo and stuff like that.

1 Like

Well- You need to be patient, you could say you give a free promotion for everyone who joins when you have -100 members like the people who you recruit.

1 Like

No 100R$ is 24 hours of advertising, but you don’t get as much impressions

I’d recommend joining the GRP Discord then their you can find some people who’ll recruit 30-50 members for you for less then 200R$.

From personal experience, I would start by GRP, and get a good few HR/SHR’s to support your group. If a cafe is applicable, I would then get a donation board and tip jar, with prices as little as 10 robux, as the marketplace fee take away 30% of this leaving you with a profit of 7 robux. You would then keep gaining revenue, and hiring staff through GRP until ads. I would say for ads to gain a good amount of success, you will need around a minimum of R$500, as this will get onto quite a few users screen. Hopefully this helps you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well, first of all, you gotta have a good cafe game. You also need to have worker points, interviews and training sessions in order for it to grow. For it to grow faster, I (personally) highly recommend advertising and/or sponsoring your game.

1 Like

What? Ads are done in a 24 hour period no matter how much you bid on them. The more robux bid on them will show that specific ad to more users.

1 Like