How to make a Cafe grow?

Hello! So I’m currently making a Cafe. There is one problem though: I don’t really know how I could make it grow. For example:

1. I could get a Youtuber to play my game BUT I would need players, no youtuber wants to play a game with 0 players

2. I could try finding an Investor but many people say that it’s not worth it.

3. I could advertise it over social media but I’m not famous so I can’t, I guess

So do you have any ideas on what I could do? Thank you!

5 Likes

You could use your robux to make ads and also tell your friends if they wish to join as well.

1 Like

Well, you are right, but a cafe is about serving others. They can’t really serve anyone if there are no guests. They would also receive no points because I made it so you get points per Hand-To.

And…
:neutral_face:

1 Like

Also make alliances, that works well.

1 Like

100 robux is 2 hours of advertising.

1 Like

Do you think someone would like an Alliance with a group that has about 20 members? I’m not sure, I’ve never made Alliances before.

Mhm, small groups. Also, a good solution, is to add a llamative icon for your group. If you can’t make it, ask anyone to do it for you exchanging robux.

1 Like

I thought I would only get like 50 visits with 100 robux, and those people just leave after and never come back.

Well. A group called Jackell Cafe has 500 members by running ads, or for example Frustos, they got over 50 members with ads.

1 Like

They probably spent like 10k robux on it though.
I would need an Investor which would not be worth it, as many people say.

1 Like

I own a restaurant, I know what’s it. Each more money spent: More members, better Icons, etc.

1 Like

What do you mean with better Icons?

I got 15 members with 35 robux worth of ads so you should spread out your robux per day if you are going to advertise.

1 Like

Oh, wow. So more than 15 people actually joined and those 15 became Staff?

Mhm. I said before. You can earn robux to make ads by making GFXs, games, etc.

1 Like

They didnt join the game they just joined the group and some became staff.

1 Like

Oh. I thought I should advertise my game, not my group.

You should advertise your group, get some llamative Icons, Logos, Etc. And enjoy working with your friends!

3 Likes

I hope it’s solved as well. We know it’s not easy! But you’ll get it better soon!

Alright, so for now I will try making alliances, obviously, because they are free. Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like