How to make a clean, appealing UI

Oh ok, thanks.

1 Like

@7kayoh I updated it a tad bit.

1 Like

This still isn’t explaining anything…
Just make the title fit with the content instead of adding a disclaimer. It’s easier that way.

2 Likes

I think it does.

But I still want them to get something out of it such as learning not just how to make this UI specifically, but also knowing how to make clean UI in general. It’s not just about the example I made in the tutorial.

1 Like

What about it makes it easy on the eyes? Color? Shape? Lines? Balance? Saying “easy on the eyes” or “clean” means nothing. I don’t need to use the exact colors you used to make an appealing UI. You don’t explain why you do stuff.

Then you need to explain it! That’s what everybody has been telling you. People don’t need to be told which exact RGB values to use, that’s not helpful. None of the information is generally applicable. You’re still not explaining how to make something in general, only a specific use case. It’s like teaching somebody how to write a book by telling them to copy something already written.

1 Like

Adding yet another section.

1 Like

adding onto this, make sure your UI is unique and has different patterns other then this, and different sizes

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Yea this is just a base. Nothing complicated.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for even providing the UI you made in the tutorial!

1 Like

No problem, just wanna help the community :heart:

3 Likes

Its not appealing it just looks nice, or normal

Appealing stats that a player feels “wow” feeling after seeing it, this is often for large UI made based on UI Blox or appealing backgrounds, but the background is choosed for the Gui isn’t that appropriate, I suggest you to pick the one which matches, and also thick borders makes it look bad when your focusing on the background, and third is, it should either be very less border or decent, but your border is like 0.8 pixels radius, that makes it look irregular

However, good tutorial

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

As this is a tutorial probably for beginners, I wouldn’t recommend using TextScaled without a UITextSizeConstraint. You should probably add that in your tutorial

2 Likes

I cannot view any of the images shown in the original post

4 Likes

Post looks like this for me as well :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me but like I can barely see 1 or 2 images.

Why are 60% of the images just white?

ikr, i tried opening them up in google and it’s just transparent
they might’ve been moderated or removed or something, idk.

1 Like

Yeah, me too, this is very bizarre…

1 Like

I can’t see the images for some reason. :confused:

4 Likes