How to make a client side executor?

Hi!I’m making a game to learn how to bypass different types of noclips.I put some walls and add different noclip bypasser I wrote into them.I also tried to make an executor to make player run that command from client but the code I wrote didn’t work.Can you please help me?Execute script is in a GUI button.Code:

local Code = script.Parent.Parent.TextBox.Text
local Button = script.Parent

Button.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
	loadstring(Code)
end)
2 Likes

add an extra parenthesis to the loadstring().

loadstring(Code)()
1 Like

loadstring does not work in clients and there are so many things wrong with this code.

local Code = script.Parent.Parent.TextBox.Text -- This will get the code before pressing the button.

loadstring(Code) -- This will never work as loadstring returns a function.
end)

Actually working code:

Client Code:

local Code = script.Parent.Parent.TextBox
local RemoteEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage.RunCode

RemoteEvent:FireServer(Code.Text)
end)

Server Code:

local RemoteEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage.RunCode
RemoteEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player,code)
	loadstring(code)()
end)
1 Like

Your code isn’t also very correct, in the sense of achieving what the OP wanted, if I understand correctly they want to create a client sided ‘executor’, much like what exploiters use, I suppose the OP wants this to test vulnerabilities. If you want to achieve that, I recommend checking out RbxStu: Roblox Studio Executor - Patch scripts with ease - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

1 Like

XApi is also a very good choice.

Okay, first. Why are you correcting a 2 month old post, second, I am just giving OP how loadstring works, not trying to solve the issue or anything.

Please do not revive old posts.

Chill buddy, perhaps stop being aggressive?

1 Like

I am not? You are misunderstanding and well making off-topic posts. I am just responding to your… stupid argument there while also reviving an old post. Please don’t do that okay? Nor try harrassing. Thanks.

Harassing? The OP clearly said “I also tried to make an executor to make player run that command from client”. My reply is correct, stop being immature and don’t reply if you can’t even understand the post. Read it again and then talk.

Your second post. I am talking about that.

I do understand what OP said, it seems you didn’t read MY post clearly.

I am correcting on how OP is using loadstring() in a local script and not even running the function. I am not solving their issue, rather, correcting OP. If you have a valid solution then you should have just posted it directly to the OP rather than replying to me ranting about how my post isn’t very much correct. Which, I am fine about. The real issue is why revive a 2 month old post? I just asked you to not reply to such old post after which you continued to say “Chilld buddy, perhaps stop being aggressive?” while I am not even trying to be aggressive rather just telling you to not revive old posts.

Let’s just stop this okay? No use in continuing this in such a dead post. I hope I have cleared out the confusion here between us two.

this is the last thing you want to put in your game, exploiters could get a full serverside executor with this

you have to use a module like vlua for the client side execution, and make sure to call it as it returns a function

Again, I am just correcting OP on their use of their way of loadstring. I do understand the risks of using it, I am sorry if I haven’t really explained much in my original post.

honestly, I don’t care.I’m trying to make a game that people try to exploit to noclip throught walls.If you ask “why” to make new anti-cheats from these exploits.I meant…You understood I hope.And, I remember someone just did it and use it on their game.Sadly I forget who did it :frowning:

how to use it? ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I don’t have win button…I’m using macOS