How to make a Delete Button for A Car

Basically, I want a Button in the Car Gui that when you enter the Driver Seat it appears and when you press it, it deletes the whole car upon clicking on it.

The main issue that I face is a bunch of cars that are stuck, cant move, around the map and I just don’t think it looks good. On top of that, It can get in the way of Players interacting with the game. Like if a Car is blocking the road.

I have tried to see if there were any solutions of the dev forum but unfortunately I could not really find any.

I am not really much of a scripter and I understand full scripts are not allowed. But specifics would be really nice. Thanks!

3 Likes

You could have the model in replicated storage and then clone it to workspace when you need it and delete it when somebody presses delete button, if you have done that try adding a cooldown.

1 Like

The thing is I have a lot of Cars in my game, so if I place them all in ReplicatedStorage that can slow down the game a lot. Is it alright if I keep it in ServerStorage?

A lot of different cars? Because I don’t really think it matters where you have them as long as you can clone them.