How to make a dummy teleport with animation?

How can I make the dummy move instantly without transition?

Animation:Play()
HRP.CFrame = CFrame.new(0,0,0)

You didn’t understand when I meant teleport but in the animation with the keyframes

Well, if I understand it correctly, there’s a simple way to do that, you just have to
Example

That way you’d avoid the ‘transition’, have it if you want to wait before the ‘teleport’ you need to copy the previous frame and paste it again, 1 frame behind the frame that moves the dummy. I got a vid where I ‘teleport’ a cube a bunch.

If this helps too, though, this is only if I understood what you meant correctly.

Seems like I did get the topic solved, but I worry now, how I didn’t explain a lot, the video is an example of how my keyframe configuration looks like to get the teleportation in the animation, I figured it can be used as a reference. The way to do it in Blender is to have no gap between keyframes, like my keyframes in the video do, meaning there’s no time for a smooth movement in the animation and by that, that’s how you get teleportation. If you want to make the ‘teleportation’ delay in the animation, ctrl+c and ctrl+v the previous keyframe 1 frame behind the keyframe you want to teleport at. I hope this is a better explanation.

Thank for the explain !
Ignore this text

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.