How to make a fake leaderboard?

So basically I would like to know how to make a fake leaderboard gui on player’s screen. The objective here is to hide the hammer/creator icon of all players’ leaderboards if the owner is playing in a server. I think it is not possible to just remove that icon, so I think the best solution is to make a “fake” or identical leaderboard just to remove that icon when necessary.

2 Likes

What do you mean by fake? The new leaderboard wont actually work? Or showing incorrect data?

Or you mean, move from the default roblox leaderboard and take the next step by creating your own custom leaderboard?

1 Like

I am confused what you mean by make a fake leaderboard? Do you mean a custom where it can just show players which means you make a new Gui, then u script to show player names. And you can decide to put icons but it depends how you set it up.

1 Like

Yes, I mean that. But what I want is that the custom leaderboard be the most identical possible to the real leaderboard. Also what I tried to ask for when made this topic was for an already made gui to put in my game. So if you or anyone else has that kind of gui or you know someone who has it, please tell me if I can have it. Btw sorry if my english is bad, im from Mexico.

1 Like

I have one but I am not gonna give for free cause I just simple don’t do that. But it possible I’ve done it before, and it pretty easy so it won’t take long for me but that how I am. You might be different don’t know but, anyways it is possible.

1 Like

no reason to pay for it, there is a whole plugin on the dev-forum for making custom leaderboards. Do a dev-forum search.

1 Like

Okay man, thanks a lot! I’ll do it, and if I find it I think I can close this topic (or checkmark your comment as solution so it closes after 14 days)

download the core gui and put it in startergui somehow

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.