How To Make A Game Icon! FULL TUTORIAL

Hey guys i’ve released a video on how to make a high quality simulator style roblox icon! This is great for if you want a amazing look on a tight budget :slight_smile:

Let me know what you think!

27 Likes

but what if we dont have money to afford photoshop?
most of the developers (like me) cant afford it :pensive:

12 Likes

Some libraries may have photoshop or your school may have it but it might be an older version.

2 Likes

Yeah there is multiple ways to get around purchasing photoshop, also this necessarily doesn’t have to be on photoshop you’d be able to replicate these effects in paint.net aswell where as the two softwares are pretty similar :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how do you expect me to go outside? my school’s computers do not have an internet and photoshop
and i dont have any libraries near me

2 Likes

well yes, but what about the lightning effect you showed in the gfx one?

1 Like

Ah, so I’d reccomend searching for some free editing softwares :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those you are able to find PNGs similar on google, you can just import those into paint.net :slight_smile:

1 Like

23 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback on Replying to Community Tutorials

Use photopea its photoshop (not adobe but its really good), it has pretty much all the features photoshop has.

2 Likes

thanks for the tutorial the game icons look really cool.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I hope you enjoyed if you have any trouble leave questions on this thread or personal message me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When you linked paint.net, I’m pretty sure you meant to link https://www.getpaint.net instead.

It’s a misconception, but paint.net is not for the paint.net application.

2 Likes

blender renders edited by paint.net can be good or atleast work for me