How to make a good game logo (Photopea)

Hello! Im going to show you how to make a good game logo using Photopea, What is photopea and why am I using it? Well Photopea i basically Photoshop but it’s free, and I’m using it because I’m too broke for Photoshop. Anyways, let’s start :happy3: .

Step 1

Pose your camera and then take a picture using Roblox’s built in Screen shot in view.

I took this picture from my upcoming Roblox tycoon game

Step 2

Then open Photopea, when you open Photopea you will be greeted with this UI

Click on New project, and then this UI will pop up

change the width and height to 512, This is the size of a game logo, and hit create

Step 3

click file > open & place > and then go to the file that you saved your screen shot
make sure that you resize the photo.

If you can’t seem to resize it, there will be three buttons at the top-left, the buttons looks like these
image , make sure they’re all ticked :smiley:

Step 4

select your screen shot and then click filter and then click blur, there are a lot of blur selections but I just use Gaussian Blur, set the radius to 5

Step 5
click the T and add a text

After adding text

Step 6
If you have two text, shift and select both of them, right click and click convert to smart object

Right click it again and then click blending options, and then click stroke change the color to whatever color you want, and change the size to whatever that suits you.

Final product

and then save it by clicking file and then export as.

End

Well, that’s all I hope you like this tutorial.

17 Likes

I’ve heard the size is 512x512, not 516x516

You may want to add an image to step 4, but otherwise this is a decent tutorial.

2 Likes

Oh sorry for that mistake, I will fix it.

Could you give a link to download the program if the person doing the tutorial doesnt already have it?

1 Like

Oh you can just open a new tab and type in Photopea, but here’s the link; Photopea | Online Photo Editor

I hope this helped

1 Like

A tip for you is that after preparing the position, go to the Studio Settings’s rendering and put all (quality and edit) in the level 21, making the Roblox Studio graphics better and ready to take a fantastic screenshot!

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the tip, it is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

If i dont get to resize the photo and acidentally click off how do i resize it again without dragging the photo back in?

Well, if you see on your right, there will be you screen shot picture and it’s name, then you can click your screen shot.

1 Like

Ok then what? I see the picture now what do i do?

Just click it :smiley:, then you can start resizing!

1 Like

It doesnt seem to be working

I think you have to redo step 2,because you have to click New project and mot open from computer

1 Like

I did the thing and made it 512 x 512 and tried to resize it again and it didnt work.

Can you show me? I don’t get it

1 Like

Here i did what you said but the resize thing isnt coming up

It already looks like it’s resized

1 Like

But what if i wanna resize it again without dragging the photo back in again? I want to use this for other things not just making icons because i actually like this program and want to get into it.

at the top left you will find three buttons, make sure they are all ticked, like this

1 Like

Thank you! Now i can resize anything!
You should put that in the tutorial as a “optinal” thing

1 Like