How to make a loading screen

So, I actually do know how to make a loading screen, but I’m asking how. I want to make my loading screen so that it loads in, displays a “play” button to the player, and then loads in the player’s character. I have looked into :LoadCharacter(), but it won’t allow you to use Ui, so how would I do this?

1 Like

Ur trying to do a Loading screen?

2 Likes

Add a button. LoadCharacter and enable CoreGui when they press it and delete the loading screen.

1 Like

Whoops, didn’t catch the title.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand. I don’t want the player’s character to load in until after the loading screen finishes (after the game is loaded) and until after the player clicks the play button.

2 Likes

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/property/Players/CharacterAutoLoads

Do your own research next time

2 Likes

How was I supposed to do research on something I don’t even know the name of? There is no reason to be rude. But still, thank you.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m just saying next time maybe you could do a bit of research and if you don’t find the answer, you can ask on DevForum. For example, I searched this on google and found the result to your question:

“prevent player from loading on roblox”

2 Likes