How to make a menu that loads your character one time and auto-destroys?

So, I’ve been working on BloodLine for a while now, and I was thinking about do a menu that is something like that:

Your character never loads.

You click on the menu, it loads your character and your character start loading.

After you click the menu, it auto-destroys.

I’m just stuck on how to make your character never loads until you click on the menu. Every help is appreaciated.

• Tsu Washington.
2 Likes

Have you tried deleting their humanoid because it prevents them from using reset.

Example? Like, how could I add their humanoid back?

You can try disabling Players.CharacterAutoLoads, it will prevent players from auto spawning (and respawning), which also means you will need to manage respawns yourself but i assume that is what you want.
You can then call LoadCharacter() on any player you want to spawn/respawn.

(i forgot to mention that if you want to remove the character afterwards you can just use :Destroy() on their character, you can use LoadCharacter() to add it back later!)

(alternatively you can parent the player character to something else like ServerStorage if you want to TEMPORARILY remove it, you can then just parent it into workspace when you want them back again)

2 Likes

It worked as you can see in this video.

But, there’s a way to fix this lag when you click on it and the character clone?

Can you show me the code that handles the spawning?
(If there is one, can i have a link to the game to test it myself? It is possible it is just related to performance problems with your machine)