How to make a model private

Sorry that I’ve been making topics SO MUCH TIMES lately, I just have a lot of questions because I’m new to ROBLOX and many of its features. If anyone can explain some features that a newbie might now know, it would be really appreciated(because I don’t want to post so frequently)
So, my problem is, that, how can I upload a model, but make it private? Meaning that only I can use that model, no one else. Can anyone help me with this? And really, this goes with all the thigs I want to make that I want private.
Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Any model uploaded to Roblox is private by default.

3 Likes

Oh, I feel so stupid now for asking that lol. Is there anything that I can know that a newbie to ROBLOX might not know? And how do you delete archived items?

1 Like

That’s a bit of a tough question (the first one). Roblox is one of the most simplistic yet sophisticated game-building platforms out there (and fortunately, it’s free!). As a result, there are quite a few areas you should try out until you find one you really like (Building, scripting, terrain-ing, etc.). Since this is in Building Support, I’d recommend building :). Just play around in studio at first. Go on Google and gather inspiration to make something you really enjoy. Experiment with different styles/levels of detail and use different plugins that might enhance your build. One tip I will give you is make sure you pick a decent color scheme to base your build around. Colors, and lighting now that I think of it, can really make or break a build. Most of all, have fun with it. For whatever reason, this is one of the things I tend to struggle with. Build for yourself, not someone else :slight_smile:

And as for deleting archived items, I don’t think you can. Archiving is about as good as it gets, unfortunately. (Though you can make your inventory private if you don’t want other players seeing what you make)

2 Likes