How to make a pixelated world map in studio

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I would like to create a map similar to this, pixelated. I want it to be pixelated since it provides more customizations of nation borders which would be wonderful.
    ( The photo is from a in development game called world of revolutions )

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    I am unsure of how and what to make of it, I don’t know if I should and if it would work with smaller parts which is seriously hard from what I had tried.

I am unsure if there are a more efficient and better way to do this, since I also heard that multiple parts in a game can cause lag.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    As I said earlier, I tried using multiple parts to create them but it proved to be incredibly slow and inefficient

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

https://gyazo.com/d77a33aa74f720f8f436f08e8a82b56d
Here is the full video of the map example i had shown in the earlier statement

Edit:

Here is the updated map of the game i showed earlier, I really don’t know how they’re doing it.

First, I wouldn’t make another RON.
It’ll die.

If you still want to proceed, then you can try terrain to parts :]

2 Likes

not planning on releasing it really, if do, then I must be desperate. I’m only creating it as a practice also to play with friends. and will you also how I would make it using terrain?

1 Like

I’ve searched it up and people are saying that terrain to parts isn’t possible, but parts to terrain does

Just find a free model. Much easier!

free models lack some regions I would like also it’s less detailed so it’s off the table. f

1 Like

There should be a plugin for there.
You just gotta generate a 100% flat terrain, cut out the continents that you want and turn them into parts