How to make a PNG GFX

Hello. Today I want to show you how to upload quality PNG GFX.

Disclaimer:

I don’t know if this has been done before, and this tutorial may seem basic, but that’s my technique.

So, what do you need:

• A slot in your inventory
  • Posing experience (not really needed)
  • And this amazing plugin, highly recommend it.

Let’s start!

First off, what you need to do is create your character, or model, and then pose it.
Now, you need to select the model and then use the plugin.
Press “done” when you are done with it.
Now, upload the model to Roblox.
On the “uploading…” section, click the link. On the model tab, save the image, and then you are ready to go!
It should look like this:
Png

Note

You can re-publish the same model, no need to create more of these.

Beware!

Please remember that the Viewport of the models isn’t accurate, since it’s a ViewportFrame inside of Studio and an Image on the Roblox Website, some Parts and effects will not look the same as you made them. A.F.A.I.K. UIs, Neon Material Parts and Effects such as Beams, Trails, PointLights, etc. are affected. I edited the Text in Photoshop in the Image displayed above.

Thanks for checking this tutorial! I hope you find it useful.

12 Likes

Not really GFX… But works.

You can also just use a green part behind any of the other foreground you need in the final picture.

2 Likes

There aren’t that many greenscreen removals that are actually good and some green-ish colors will blend in too, and I don’t think many people like manual work.

1 Like

Why don’t you just use Blender and do it the professional way?

1 Like

What are you talking about?

Here’s something I made in blender vs what he made. Blender has much better options.

1 Like

Oh. I misread that. I meant why don’t you use blender… not sue. :joy:

Used PDN, only had to use manual erasing for around the shadows.
Obviously its not perfect. One of the problems with the picture above, is I used Lime Green Parts instead of a green skybox just to achieve the shadows. And it was on a very lighted environment. Which adds more shadows. The green parts also reflected on some areas and the bloom on the lights made the green screen pop out near the front.

and there’s some green pixels popping up away from the car for some reason.

It is useful for people who don’t know Blender.

I recommend learning it in Blender rather than Studio, as you won’t be getting any commissions doing it in studio. It’s a waste of time.

This isn’t for commissions, this is a very time efficient way to get icons and thumbnails for items/characters in your game. I’m sorry, but I’d rather just set up a quick white screen in studio and take a screenshot and remove the white part rather than having to import my model into blender, and then wait for it to render. Its saved me a lot of time and is just a better option unless you want super high quality images.

1 Like

The only reason I find this useful is because I’m absolutely terrible with blender.

1 Like