How To Make A Professional Loading Screen For Your Game

When making a loading screen you can either use a deafult loading screen or get fancy, In this tutorial I will show you how to make a professional loading screen for your game with a loading bar.

1st you are going to want to create your screen GUI and frame of course making the size of the frame: (1,0,1.1,0) also make the anchor point: (0,0.1)

Next you will want to add any text labels and such to the frame also adding a loading bar:

Picture For How I Did It

Once you are done with that, now comes the scripting for the bar and loading text:

in a (Server)Script type:
local prog = 0

while wait() do
	prog = prog + 0.5
	script.Parent.Size = UDim2.new(prog/100, 0, 0.1, 0)
	script.Parent.Parent.loading.Text = ("Loading... " ..math.floor(prog*2).. "%") -- your loading text label name goes into "loading"
	if prog == 50 then
		wait(1)
		script.Parent.Parent.Parent:Destroy()
	end
end
Picture

Now make sure to set the screen GUI to not ResetOnSpawn so it does not spawn back up when you die:

Picture

Once you have finished that you may add any other things to make the loading screen more advanced, but besides that you are completely done and ready to save it to your game!

Let me know if you have any trouble with this,
Happy Developing!:grin:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.