How to make a proximity prompt always appear

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I want a proximity prompt that always is there to be clicked/activated by the player even if the player is is first person or not looking at it. the player just needs to be in the range of the proximity prompt.

5 Likes

You can disable “RequiredLineOfSight” in Proximity Prompt properties so if a part infront it will appear

5 Likes

You mean if a player isn’t looking at the prompt it’ll still show on their screen?
You probably need a screen GUI instead.

3 Likes

yes. the player just needs to be in a certain distance from the prompt for it to show up. my proble is even with require line of sight, in first person when im looking down the prompt does not show up

1 Like

not a part but if the player for example is looking up to the sky and the player is still next to the part that contains the proximity prompt it will show up and be able to trigger.

1 Like

As I said, you are probably needing a screen GUI instead if you want it visible to the player in first person and when they aren’t looking directly at the ‘prompt’.

1 Like