How to make a realistic looking Roblox game!

Making a realistic Roblox game!

Hello there and welcome to my tutorial on how to make a realistic Roblox game! This does not require Blender or anything like that, there are a few steps on making a realistic Roblox game, please follow the steps below!

Step 1

Open Roblox Studio then select the first one saying Baseplate, not the Classic Baseplate or this will not work.

Step 2

Once you selected the baseplate 2021, open Editor which can be found above on your screen, make sure you are on the Home tab!

Step 3

Once you selected Editor, go to Region tab on Editor and press select and use the select button to select. You should get something like this:

Step 4

Press on the Fill button then select what you want to fill, I will choose snow but you can choose any you want.
You can also put some water like this:

Step 5

You can now use the grow button to grow your terrain, you can make it however you like but make sure you like it. I made something like this:

Step 6

Step 6 is about painting your terrain. You can select a material to paint, it will replace it with the current material. For example like how I have done, it does not really look like it has much snow now.

Step 7

You can now add some tree models, you can decide if to make them or use a model from the tool box! You can also delete the baseplate and add some rocks if you would like!

And there you go, following these steps will help you make a realistic Roblox game, thank you very much for reading everything and I hope you all have a nice day!
7 Likes

I acutally kinda love this but one suggestion. I would have also ttold us how to make the lighting better (optional just asking)

Yes, the lightning properties.

1 Like

well…this is not the way how to make a realistic game, really dissapointed on your tutorial
even the ice terrain doesn’t make sense with grass or trees!

you created this just to get some views and “hearts” fom people right?

2 Likes

No, I just like teaching people.

well… i think you should get more experience on this part before write a tutorials.
What about lighting of the game? Terrain properties, tips?
here is an example about “realistic game”

1 Like

bro the ice is looking like sand in this example it fits perfectly wdyem