How to make a Replay Gui?

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want make a ReplayGui, like in Paladins when the Players die, then i can see how the other Player kill me.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I dont have a idea on how to make it.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have look and have find a Video on Youtube, but i also want to read the way of others to understand it better.

Link to the Youtube Video/ The Youtube Video:

Merry Christmas and good night.

I have a video that might help you: https://youtu.be/04oUgXCREiw

1 Like

Thx, ok you have used CFrames, but i have a few Questions left. How i can exactly get the Camera movement and Camera? Ok, it was confusing, see the Video above to know more. It copy the exactly Movement of the camera. Let say that i move the Camera left, then i move the Camera right and i reset my Character(i die). If i use your method then i have a ReplayCharacter that only dont move from it actualy place and i dont see the exact Camera movement that the player made before he died.

Ok, my idea was this: Utilise your CFrame Methods + Update the Camera like the CFrame Method.

P.S.: Was this exactly the same as the CFrame Methods?

If you want, you can just fork the script from that game

1 Like

@WonderfulDoob2, can you pls add the place file? Else the code but the place file was better.

I didn’t make the video. I found it and I thought it might help you.

If this helped remember to mark it as a solution so people can find it better!

1 Like

@WonderfulDoob2, ok your idea was very good, but let say i reply 5 seconds before the Player died, and tis with 60 Frames per seconds (FPS) , it was 300 Frames, 300 CFrames, and when i add the CFrames for the Camera, then the total was 600 CFrames in the Table. I dont think that a smart phone this support. Have you any idea to make it more smooth and without over 600 CFrames.

Opps, sorry, ok then i should use CFrames?

Yeah. You could use position but that is storing the positions of every move. It would make it a bit stuttery unless you used TweenService.

If this helped remember to mark it as solution to help others find it.