How to make a simulator PET FACE for FREE!

Hello everyone! Today, I decided to make a tutorial on how to make a pet face for free during this time when no-one can access Roblox. Please take in mind that you can only do this on PC. No Photoshop required!

1. Go to photopea.com
    This is what you should have:
  2. Then press ‘New Project’ and change the width to 512 and the height to 512 and rename it to
    whatever you want.
  3. Click ‘Create’. You should now have a blank white canvas.
    4.Press the top color button shown in the picture:

Then set the Hex color to b86b35.
  4. Select the Background in Layers:
  5. Then do Shift + F5 and select ‘OK’.
  6. Select the Ellipse tool by pressing the small arrow next to the Rectangle Tool:
    And select Ellipse.
  7. Then click randomly on the canvas and set the X value to 150 and the Y value to 150:

And click ‘OK’!
  8. Repeat Step 8 but change the size of X and Y to 100.
  9. Go to the Rectangle Tool and change ‘Fill’ to white and check ‘Stroke’ and set it to black with a width of 6.6px
    Select the top tool on the sidebar and move the circles to make an eye:
  10. Redo steps 8 to 10 to end up with this:
  11. Add a face of your choice by using the tools we used today. Tip: Use the arrow near Ellipse Tool, change the radius, and change the color.

I ended up with this:

Feel free to download it and let me know if you need more. I appreciate all positive comments as this took me just over an hour to create!
See you in the next one, devs!

14 Likes

Thanks so much for this tutorial! I was struggling and about to hire someone to make me faces, now I can save my robux and use this method!

8 Likes

Im on mobile and for me is more easy to make Faces and much more with 2 apps: Poket paint, Pics art.

4 Likes

If you are making a pet simulator-type game or making a pet in your game you are kinda copying other games and their pets. Don’t create one that looks identical to another pet. Be inspired and not copy.

2 Likes

Thank you for introducing me to a great photo editing software! It includes layers which will be good for clothing. I basically copied you but this is what I got when I used the tutorial:

1 Like

@thekitten3131 does this look exactly like another pet face?

If you know how to make shapes and use the fill tool, you can use the app for making pet faces!

I agree. This is where I make t-shirts because it is easier.

exactly :ok_hand: and are so easy to make

1 Like