How to make a starving system like Generic Roleplay Gaem

In generic roleplay gaem when your starve your body gets smaller/skinnier and smaller/skinnier the longer you starve, I have the main parts of this system scripted (A loop that slowly makes the player smaller/skinnier), but the main issue is that the player’s arms dont attach to the body when they get smaller, im not the best with constraints so how would I do this?
Question in a single sentence: How to automatically move the player’s arm when the arm gets scaled down (or up)?
Here is a video that timelapses the starving in the game (I have no idea why this video exists):

What my result looks like

What the result is suppose to look like (not my screenshot, but the main point is that the arms are touching the torso)

2 Likes

Just an Idea I haven’t really worked with this kinda thing. But you might try welding them together?

1 Like

Aren’t the arms automatically welded to the torso? I’ll try and experiment around.

I think you have to update the Motor6D that corresponds to the arms
afbeelding

I updated the Motor6D that corresponds with the right arm on the right character here:
The position of C1 on the left is -0.5, 0.5, 0 and the one on the right is -0.25, 0.5, 0

1 Like

I eventually found a way to get the right position by messing around with math for a couple of hours

local motor = char.Torso["Right Shoulder"] 
motor.C0 = CFrame.new(motor.C0.x + change / 2, 0.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(0), math.rad(90), math.rad(0))
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.