How to make a terrain water texture?

Yes, generating textures will be difficult on a low-spec computer, but so would it on other programs. You could always pay someone to do it.

1 Like

If you install a fake or an unofficial version of blender, then you have a chance of getting a virus.

Get blender from the real website

2 Likes

A lot of money? I did not understand what Blender is, I’m no american.

1 Like

Blender doesn’t lag in things with low resolution.

The problem can be downloading.
Use the app PortableApps and download Blender in your Google Drive, that way the Blender will download fast (not on pc, but on Google Drive) and with less lag. (Btw, you can use Blender of PortableApps inside Google Drive)

1 Like

Now that’s a debate of simple internet safety, but no, Blender is not a virus. Source it from the official website or Steam, both branches are reputable. Steam auto-updates which is nice.

If you choose to use assets from third-parties, sure, the wild west of the internet could certainly house viruses for you to find.

Blender is free

1 Like

Yes, I bought free Blender And also was gave message in gmail

1 Like

Perhaps what you are looking for is how to generate water?

You can generate terrain water on top of a part in your workspace.

Example:

game.Workspace.Terrain:FillBlock(workspace.Part.CFrame, workspace.Part.Size, Enum.Material.Water)

Afterwards, you can make the part you generated terrain on top of to transparent with:

workspace.Part.Transparency = 1

I’m said in topics, i’m need terrain water texture, Am no need that block water is will bored

I don’t think you can change the terrain texture of water

I’m see in any game Water Texture terrain

Can you send images of what you want to achieve?

Will lag I don’t know I have another account

You know player A_SquaredAnimations?

I just checked his YouTube channel And I think you got inspired by this video

which he did make a tutorial on how to get it.

here is what I think you are talking about

Have you searched for a plugin?

Uhh, I’m need Terrain Water Texture

texture

I just realized that the thing you want unfortunately cannot be achieved for now. It only works for 1 person and you cannot insert it into your game.

The water you saw from that video can only be enabled from your own files and not from Roblox.

So basically you cant add it to your game

1 Like

Can’t make it script that when the player touches the water (which will be a part) they do a animation?

uhhh you mean swim? animation?