How to make anime type graphics

I’m trying to figure out the editing process behind anime graphics, can anyone provide any material (e.g.tutorials) on editing and constructing anime graphics.

I’m mediocre at photoshop but I’m trying to learn new things and explore different ends of graphics!

2 Likes

Well to start off, your going to need to dress your own character. This is going to be a full on tutorial so I hope you read everything and mark this as solution.

1. Get AlreadyPro’s character plugin. Insert as R6 (i believe this is the one to rotate every body parts)

2. Design your character (i.g hats, hair in the toolbox and move and place them on character head.)

3. Get anime shirtID and pantsID and put them in the shirt ID section and pants ID section in the players shirt, pants section in explorer.

4. Then your character is set!

5. Go into blender, render the character!

6. Go on pixlr or any editing software, google comic backgrounds, (like these) image and edit your character as you wish, with transparent effects with your background and character. You don’t want to do too less detail but not overkill.

7. I hope this helped!

6 Likes