How to make armour/vest 3d

How do I make armour and helmets such as in the images below I cannot find any tutorials (I know its probably using blender I mean as in how do you get that). If any builders or modelers can link me a tutorial or explain how, id apricate it.

Yes, it is using blender. If you don’t know how to use blender yet, I would recommend watching some tutorials on what the tools do. Once you know about the basics, insert a r6 rig into blender. Then, find a reference image and insert it into blender. Then you can build the vest around the rig so you can get the sizing right.

How do I do that style though, I cannot find any tutorials the only ones are for non-roblox high poly creations. I can use blender most of the time.

Searched around and found this tutorial;

Hope it helps!
P.S If it doesn’t try searching “Low poly military vest” and looking at reference images

1 Like

You can get blender through the website or the Microsoft store(I only know these two). As for modeling, I don’t know how to help you on that.

Thanks just what I needed! If people know any others I wouldn’t mind if you sent them :slight_smile: