How To Make Blocky Builds Like Mugen

Wanna Make A Blocky Build Like Mugen But You Dont Know How?
Well If Yes Then Keep Reading For The Tutorial,
As You Know Mugen Games Have Blocky Build And A Big Example Its Man Of Seven Shingles So Lets Begin!
Step 1:Get The Base, You May Ask What Do You Mean With "Base"? Well I Mean This
Base

Step 2: Duplicate And Move It
Duplicated
Rotate it,
Rotated

Step 3: Do The Same Thing But Now With The Entire Thing
Duplicated More Times
You See? Its Not Organic, Why? Because Its Not Rotated So Lets Rotate The Upper Parts
Now Selected
Rotated Again
Now With The Down Ones
Rotated Againnnnn
Now Duplicate Everything And Rotate
Blocky
Look At These Holes! We Dont Want It! So Lets Add A Wall (Of Course)
b l o c k y  c a v e  w a l l
And Its It, Its Just That Simple, A Extra Example
H O U S E
Duplicate And Move
1 + 1 = 2
Again
2  + 2 = 4
4 + 4 = 8
w a l l s
Now Duplicated Everything And Rotate
m o r e  w a l l s
W A L L S
Also Add A Wall In The Back
WWW AAA LLL SSS
Add A Red Block In The Top
r e d  b l o c k
Duplicate It A Few Times And Scale
b l o c k s  t h a t  i t s  r e d
c o o l  h a i r
c o o o o o o l
Lets Add A Few Blocks
BLOCKS
And Duplicate It
D U P L I C A T I O N
i m a g e
O N E  B L O C K
Add A Block That Its Kinda Large
l o l
Almost Done!
Almost Done!
Lets Duplicate To The Other Side
h u o s e
Wait! Wait! Wait!
O H  N O
A Gap! Lets Resize All The Walls To The Top And Put A Image In The Front Of The House Also With A Text Using 3D Text Plugin And!!!
f
And The Final Tips:

1. Use 0.2 Studs Increment (Stud Movement)

2. If You Think Your Building Its Not Organic U Can Duplicate Rotate/Move/Re-Size It To Make It More Organic Or Rotate/Move/Re-Size The Original Parts

3. If You Want To Create A Round Build Or Just Normal Ones I Recommend Putting The Parts In A Shape How You Like And Then Put Details Of Small Blocks On It

4. You Dont Really Need To Duplicate Randomly, You Only Do That For Caves Walls Or Something Like That, That Doesnt Mean That You Need To Duplicate Randomly In Caves Walls Or Something Like That, Only If You Are Felling Lazy Or The Thing You Wanna Do Is Simple, Instead You Can Just Do It Normally Without Duplicating Randomly,
    Anddd The Final, The Best And Megaa Tippp Isss

5. Use The Drag Mechanic AND The CFrame Plugin By Wingman8, Not Really A Plugin But A Script, You Can Find It Using The Filter (The Funnel Symbol In The ToolBox) But First Lets Talk About The Drag Mechanic,The Drag Mechanic Gives Alot Of Control To The Movement And It Match With The Edge You Put The Mouse On, Also It Rotates Along The Face Your Mouse Is On, Im Not Sure But I Like To Think That Multiples Builds In Old Roblox (Probably) Used The Drag Mechanic, Im Not Sure But I Think That Because Of This Which Also Explain What I Mean With “Drag Mechanic”, And Back At The Day Theres Has ALOT Of Blocky Builds And Trying To Align With Arrows Can Be Kinda Trickys, Now Lets Talk About The CFrame Plugin, It Have 3 Tools, One To Add Part Along The Face Selected And Re-Size, One For Precise Rotations And One To Do A Triangle Using Two Edges And Three Selected Corners, But Just Use The Better For You, Arrows Is Better For You? Use it! And Remeber, If Your Builds Look Bad With Time And Practice You Will Be A Pro Builder!
    And This Its The End Of The Tutorial :slight_smile: --Btw Dont Mine The Ugly House I Am Alot Better Now That Im Editing This :laughing:

18 Likes

Its wayy better now. But you didnt really do it for the house one.

4 Likes

To Be Honest I Just Did This But With Smaller And More Studs But I Will Try To Make It To The House One

3 Likes

You are allowed to swear in the devforum, most people just don’t. Besides images and messages on the forum are not moderated.

4 Likes

Oh no, the Images & Language on the forum are definitely moderated, maybe not so much today but they still are.

2 Likes

I phrased that badly, I meant not moderated on post. They are 100% without a doubt removed if they break rules but when you first post something it does not get approved and there is no filter.

2 Likes