How to make blueprints

So, I am developing a game, an hotel, and for the build I want to make a blueprint.
I wanted to know some applications, sites or methods to do roblox blueprints. I searched up on YouTube and on the devforum. I need it for a better building. If you know how to, then answer!

4 Likes

You’ll need to outsource. Programs such as AutoCad (free for students) are used for blueprints. Some people do it manually with photoshop, but I would prefer the former program as it can save you a huge chunk of time. Other free programs include sketchup.

2 Likes

I prefer pencil and paper for my builds, but as @boo_sack mentioned, there are other methods such as Sketchup and others. Personally, I like Sketchup, and my parents used it to design the remodel for the kitchen is our house, and it turned out epic. My advice: Experiment with a few methods/programs, and find what works for you.

3 Likes

I usually make blueprints or maps for my constructions, doing so is fundamental as it gives you a more creative idea of what the final result will be like, you can make a blueprint like this:

you can do it better and with more creativity, it’s just an example.

3 Likes

Thanks!
I was searching a free software as also, autocad costs a bit (293€/Month).
I didn’t found the possibility on the site to have it for free as a student.

2 Likes

I believe this is where you should head to: Autodesk Education & Student Access | Autodesk

1 Like