How to make complicated cutscenes with ease?

is there a way to make complicated cutscenes with ease?

i know there are bunches of scripting tutorials, but they don’t quite encapsulated everything i wanted.

here is a list of things i want for the cutscene,

• easy to make
  • able to add particles and camera effects and also able to tween them as well
  • to add multiple character animations to it as well
  • able to add type writer text and text shaking
  • add camera shake to the cutscene
  • also animated gui during the cutscene as well
  • add sound to the cutscene
  • add moving parts, and also be able to change their properties
  • is there a way to add curves for the camera movement?

using this tutorial such as this one it is kinda tricky to add everything i want because it’s quite difficult to add such things, because it makes a quite a mess onto the script and as well harder to do precise timing on when things happen

please someone have a solution because trying to make a complicated cutscene is kinda really hard to make

1 Like

easy to make/use: Modules/Turn it into a plugin :man_shrugging:
able to add particles and camera effects and also able to tween them as well: Keyframe Events/Tweens
to add multiple character animations to it as well: blender/moon animator/etc
able to add type writer text and text shaking: Keyframe Events/just time in scripts
add camera shake to the cutscene: Keyframe events/EZShake module
also animated gui during the cutscene as well: Keyframe events/just time in scripts
add sound to the cutscene: Keyframe events
add moving parts, and also be able to change their properties: Animate the parts, if they’re in the background, tween them
is there a way to add curves for the camera movement?: Bezier curves

Lazy and ez route? Utilize a open source such as CameraUtils that combines some of the mentioned modules/functions :man_shrugging:

You can search for other open source things in the search bar, doesn’t hurt to use them. The resources exist to help :+1:

2 Likes

thanks mate, i thought this would be a nightmare to make a cutscene

1 Like